The rescheduled MPA Health & Safety Awards and Conference will be held on Thursday 19th January 2023 in London.
Please mark this important date in your calendars and note that tickets already purchased will be automatically transferred to the new date and no reissue of booking confirmations is necessary.
If you have yet to book, don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest innovations that are transforming health and safety in the mineral products industry and to join with your colleagues and peers to share and celebrate.
Please book your place using either of these options:
Cost: £175 + VAT per person
10.00am - Registration, Networking, and Refreshments
11.00am - Event Commences
4.30pm - Event Closes
Highlights will include:
- Sharing the thoughts of keynote speaker – Jason Anker
Jason will explore what he has learnt about himself, organisational culture, leadership and how the personal wellbeing of those on-site influences their behaviour and can impact on critical work-based decisions. Jason had a serious work injury and is confined to a wheelchair.
- ‘Jason's presentation is more powerful than any I can ever make and the message is very simple - every single one of us has a choice to make about being safe - or unsafe - at work, and we bear responsibility for the consequences.’ - Dame Judith Hackitt
- Young Leaders panel discussion.
- Visiting the Health and safety exhibition
- A buffet lunch and networking opportunities
- Update on progress with our strategy to eliminate ‘The Fatal 6’
- The Awards ceremony
- Winner and finalists of the 8 Topic Awards
- Winner of the ‘The Fatal 6’ Award
- Winner of the Eurobitume Award
- Winner and finalists of the Young Leader Award
- Individual Recognition Awards
- Winner of the John Crabbe Trophy
- Winner of the Sir Frank Davies Trophy
For any enquiries please contact Amy Aldred.
Award Category Sponsors: